Shelf Essential Oil Display Rack
This rotating rack holds up to 52 essential oil bottles of different sizes! (36 15ml bottles and 16 5ml bottles) Exactly like our Large Oil Rack; just in a smaller size for the less enthusiastic collector.
We use only quality wood to create each rack so it is not only beautiful, but it is strong.
*Please see our other racks for more photos of the color and trim options as we do not have many in this option yet.
You will love this rack because:
- It is the perfect size to display and organize your oils in your home.
- Makes it fast and easy to find all of your favorite essential oils.
- The storage space in the top is perfect for your vitamins and taller bottles
Choose from 3 different rotating base options to fit your needs:
Square base - has a small footprint so it can be stored in a smaller area
- Book base - has a spot for your favorite essential oil guide and space to store up to 20 roller bottles
- Drawer base - has a 3" tall drawer as well as the space for up to 20 roller bottles.
Available Trim Options:
- Bass Wood - trimmed in bass wood to match the rest of the rack
- Walnut Wood - trimmed in walnut wood to add a beautiful contrast to the rack
Customize the finish of your rack:
Natural - this is bare wood with no finish; perfect for those who want to finish it themselves.
- Clear Coat - seals the wood to help protect it and gives a fine, mellow finish which brings out the natural grain of the wood. It will very slightly darken the wood and give a small amount of shine; it will not feel like a smooth plastic finish.
- Color Coat - Sprayed with a quality spray to seal the wood and give the rack a unique look. You can choose between black and white.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Comes with three base options: small square, book and roller bottle holder, or drawer and roller bottle holder.
- Dimensions with small square base: 10 1/2"L x 10 1/2"W x 12"H
- Dimensions with book holder base: 16"L x 10 1/2"W x 14 1/2"H
- Dimensions with drawer base: 16"L x 10 1/2"W x 20 1/2"H
*As shown, some racks may have a knot or two somewhere on them. All wood is different and has it's own character. We feel like the knots and grain patterns enhance the beauty of the rack. If you do not like knots, please let us know and we will make sure there aren't any in your rack.
- Remove the loose trim piece
- Set the rack on the base
- Rotate the rack until the holes in the lazy susan are visible through the spot where the trim piece is not attached
- Screw the 4 included screw into the pre-drilled holes to attach the rack to the base
- Re-Insert the trim piece
- Enjoy your rack for years to come!
* We cannot ship this item to a PO Box.*
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM. WE DO NOT ALLOW CANCELATIONS AFTER 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE.